Thursday, February 19, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

This year for Valentine's day Erik took me out to Texas Roadhouse for a yummy steak and shrimp lunch, then we ran in to Tinseltown in Layton to switch our movie ticket time because Lisa had a Valentine's party to go to at 1 (Olivia's) and Dallin had a Birthday party to go to at 2 (Bryson Hone's). True love to switch our date around for our kids :) We got them home after their parties and went to our movie. It was called Jupiter Ascending, it was a Sci-fi love story. Ha! So romantic. The movie turned out to be pretty ok though. It was nice spending some time together. 

Here is a picture below of my pretty Valentine flowers from Erik. I sent him to the store for some milk and he came back with these, too! So fun! Below that is a picture of our cute mantle for Valentine's Day. It's a big sappy picture of Erik and I. The picture is usually hidden more privately up on our bedroom wall but I bring it down to the TV room for two weeks or so during Valentines to be a little sappy and to celebrate us! I thought I'd take a picture of how it looked today before I take it down and get ready to redecorate for Easter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment