Friday, February 20, 2015

HighMark Charter School

Jessika, Lisa, Royce and Dallin all go to the same school. Isn't that cool? I really like it. It's a brand new school and our kids started there the first year it opened. This is our 3rd year there. Jessika is upstairs in the Jr High this year and the other 3 are downstairs in the Elementary School. 
We visited the school on Tuesday for Dallin's President's Day report. He is in first grade and it was their very first report. The grade had a walk through where parents and the students from other grades could walk through and see their posters and ask them questions about their president. Dallin was assigned to report on Ronald Reagan. We had fun doing his poster. 

While at the school I saw Royce's picture up in the commons room for being on of the Students of the Month. That was a fun surprise! He had previously mentioned calmly that he was Student of the Month in his class but I didn't know it was such a school wide honor. 

Jessika's class was meeting in the library and they were split up in groups with a little free time so the teacher said I could send Ryan and Lillian in to briefly say Hi to her, it was really cute. I think Jess liked it, I hope it didn't embarrass her too much. She had me come in her room last night to talk about life. "Mom, can we talk about Life" she asked me while I was washing my face. Luckily, I had the energy at the end of this day and said yes. I will write the details of what we talked about in my private journal instead of here.  I love her. I love all our kids so much and an grateful for them. 



1 comment:

  1. Shelese your blog is the cutest! I'm definitely an amateur blogger compared to you, but I'm excited to have started my own blogging journey!

    Hannahandcameron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete